Monday, October 15, 2018

Coffee and Lily Looking Out for Brother

This morning we woke to
pouring rain.
It was coming down so
hard my gutters could
not handle it.

The backdoor was open for
Lily to go out but
since Dakota don't
like the sound of the rain
on the tin roof...
we did coffee in the house.

See the look I just got 
when I asked did he
want to go out to the 
deck....?

Last night however
Dakota went out to 
the bathroom and 
Lily stood guard.


Looking out for her
brother.


It does amaze me the 
love between these
two.
I am so lucky.



3 comments:

  1. They sure do love each other and that special bond sure is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there love for each other is amazing and beautiful and always melts my heart when I see them together

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point (in reading here, backwards) I don't know how long you have had Lily. But regardless, I think it is so wonderful, that Dakota accepted Lily. And that Lily loves Dakota.

    You are very, very lucky.

    ✨🍁🎃🍁✨👻✨🍁🎃🍁✨

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...