Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Vet Visit

 Seriously how many dogs do  you know that gets excited to go to the vets?

Image may contain: dog

Well, Chey Anna does. She loves going in the car but when she sees Amber, she gets all out of shape. 

Image may contain: 1 person, dog

She totally loves Amber and the boys also. I left her there and these are pics Amber took of her.

She had a check up, blood work being done, sugar level is great, weight is to much but she really don't eat that much but she gets no exercise and had her back side gland cleaned out. Has not seemed to help however I can't tell a difference since she is laying beside me and passing some terrible smells.....

haha

Pam

4 comments:

  1. She is so precious! And Big Lots to go to the vet to I'm glad she does makes it a lot easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the Vet visit went well Chey. We like our Vet but we don't like car rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a smell that I've had a whiff of. Yuk.

    Our Little Bit Loved going to the vet. There was a cat that lived there and Little Bit was on the hunt as soon as she entered the place. The cat would have won in a fight, but Bit didn't like that cat one bit.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one happy face! I'm sorry about her weight and the gastro issues. Ugh... What a doll.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...