Thursday, September 10, 2020

Playing Cute and Halloween

 Mom stripped down the bed the other day to change sheets. 

Image may contain: indoor

I heard her getting on to Lily, saying that she was having a hard time making up the bed when Lily thought the fun part was crawling up under the covers to play at being cute. 

Image may contain: one or more people and cat

I am so glad that mom is not making do an outfit for Halloween but she is going to make Lily wear one. She found it at the Dollar General store. Lily is going to be a witch. 

No photo description available.

Not sure she is going to like that.


Chey Anna


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you get to avoid this fate, Chey. Heh... That costume is cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea Chey, I'll bet Lily will love that hat...NOT!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...