Thursday, September 10, 2020

Catch of the Day

 So Wed. night I had an amazing catch.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature

That mom took away from me. 

It was after dark, Chey needed to go out, I was on the deck and mom noticed I seemed to be stalking something. This something happened to be a green tree frog. I caught it and ran towards the back door. Mom noticed I caught something and she ran to the back door on my heels. She was saying, "No Lily don't take that lizard in my house". HAHA....fooled her, it was not a lizard this time. 

I ran down the stairs, mom right behind me but by the time she got down there I had dropped this critter in a box of craft stuff mom had sitting there. Mom started hunting in the box for it when it jumped out at her, scaring her, she screamed out and jumped back. She grabbed a plastic cup she uses in painting for cleaning her paint brushes. She put that cup over the critter, slipped a piece a paper under the cup and took my catch outside to get rid of it. 

I am so tired of mom catching my prizes and putting them outside so I don't get to enjoy it. 

Lily Bit

4 comments:

  1. You should have heard me scream when one a lot bigger than that one but looking just like it jumped off the sliding glass door and splat right in the center of my chest

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems your efforts are not appreciated. ~shakes head~ Tragic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Lily Bit, but I would have done the same.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, you should have got to keep it and have some fun sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...