Friday, September 4, 2020

Silly Made up Songs

I am not sure how other furbabes mom's are but mine is silly.

She dances through the house and she makes up silly songs about silly things. One of the things that she makes songs up about are us furbabes. 

The song that she sings about Chey Anna is this~

Chey Anna Bella, 

Where is your fellow?

Oh Chey Anna Bella 

you sure do smella!

 Image may contain: dog

Mom sings that about Chey cause she sits next to mom every night and passes gas. Every night. Mom says she is HORRIBLE. 

I don't pass gas. Let's just get that straight right up front. 

Image may contain: cat and indoor

But that is not what I am going to discuss today. Today I am talking about the songs my mom makes up and sings as she goes through the house. Sometimes she dances too. 

Anyway, here is the song she sings about me~

Lily Bit, my sweet little Lily Bit.

Lily Bit you are my little sh--!

My little Lily Bit.

I had to put dashes in that song cause although mom says it, sings it I am afraid that she would clean my mouth out with soap for saying it. 

No photo description available.

Mom used to have a couple of songs about Dakota. She says that he was so funny about going to granny's everyday on her way to work. She said he knew that was where he was going everyday. He was a creature of habit and he knew that every Mon thru Friday he was going to granny's. 

Anyway, when mom would turn into the subdivision she would start singing and Dakota would get all out of shape. He would start jumping all over the back seat, excited. The song that mom would sing was~

Kota's going to go see the girly girls.

Girly girls, girly girls.

Kota's going to go see the girly girls 

and the girly girls want to see him.

Mom sure has been missing Dakota a lot lately. She has also been crying some about missing granny too. I miss Dakota too. Chey will not even play with me like he did. She likes to growl while playing and I don't like that. 

Don't go around growling today,

Lily Bit



2 comments:

  1. You do make good tunes but we'd pass on the growling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the silly little song my mom shared with me.

    I love my mommy
    My mommy loves me
    Don't know nobody
    as happy as we

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...