Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Being with Mom

 Hi all...

its me, Tigerlily

AKA 

Lily Bit

This morn mom got up to go to work and after her shower she chilled on the couch a little bit before putting on her face (mom calls it that). 

I had gone out but it was cool so I came back in and I curled up with mom. I heard her tell someone that there was nothing better then having a fur curled up next to you and having that nice relaxing purr sound going full blast. 


 
I like being near mom but I don't want to be touched. If she takes a bath, I will sit on the side of the tub while she is there. When she puts on her face I am sitting on the sink. This morn, I wanted to be close but like I said, I don't want to be touched. However, Mom put her arm out over my paws and as you can see, I fixed that issue....and I moved my legs and paws to be on top of her arm. 




Here at the end I let mom lay her hand on me.



It was nice. Chey was still in bed so it was just me and my mom.

Lily Bit






2 comments:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...