Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Vet Results

 Here are some pics I found on mom's phone. Apparently she decided to take pics of me while I was napping. 

Mom seriously things I don't know what she is doing but I have her number so the saying says. What I mean by that is, I know what she is doing. All of a sudden I started getting cheese and maybe a bit of meat or two for breakfast and again before bedtime. I know it is cause mom puts meds in those so called treats. I know they are in there but I don't seem to chew into them. I heard mom tell Amber that she had a crusher and she was crushing them.....

See my eye? Well I have allergies and apparently once a day mom is giving me 1/2 a Zyrtec. But cause my skin has started turning dark that also shows I have allergies also. 

Image may contain: dog

I am taking an antibiotic and another pill cause there is an issue with my liver enzymes. They are in the 300's and should only be in the mid 100s. So Amber asked for mom what would be causing this and she was told there were several things that could cause it but when she heard what I eat she said that was it. Mom is feeding me what my other mom always fed me, chicken. This mom however has been putting rice and peas or carrots in with my chicken. According to the vet by never eating dog food I am not getting the nutrients that is in the dog food that I need. So basically feeding me what my other mom thought was healthy for me is not really as good as she thought. Mom has some chicken cooked up for me so she is going to start cutting that back some and adding dog food with it, until I am down to just dog food. I don't even eat dry dog food. Mom keeps some in a bowl for me to snack on but I hardly ever touch that. I think mom thinks this changing the way I eat will be easy but I have to tell her, it probably will not.

No photo description available.

Anyway, with the change in my eating, I am to go back to the vet in a month and have my levels checked again. Mom says that she will get my eating changed cause if not I will have to be on meds the rest of my life. I heard mom tell Amber that was not happening, and I would either learn to eat different or I would starve. I like food to much. Mom did say that she would give me chicken from time to time but mostly a good can of dog food. 

No photo description available.

I don't think mom realizes that I HEAR her (see pic below) when she talks about me.

Image may contain: dog

haha.....that was funny.

Chey

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope the change isn't too difficult. You have to take care of yourself, Chey. Your mom and Lily need you. Okay? ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to eat your food Chey, you can learn to like it, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the allergies c h e y. Don't tell your mom but I just had a big fight with Big Boy's Daddy because he said if he doesn't eat dry dog food he's going to starve and I said oh no he isn't. We have the opposite big boy has always eaten dry dog food and loved it like it was candy and then he got sick and he wouldn't eat the dry dog food and the vet said to give him canned dog food and then he started eating the canned dog food which he likes but it's not good for him he said to mix it so when I mix the dry dog food in it he picks a dry dog food out and leaves it in the bowl and eats the canned dog food. Also he now doesn't eat everything we handing before we would handle manything and he would eat it now he doesn't he's become really picky so you and Mom are going to have some fun times

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vet always know best on what you should and shouldn't eat. I know your new mom will make sure you get what you need.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...