Thursday, September 17, 2020

The Sac

 For those that don't know this about our mom, let me share it, she is so afraid of 

SPIDERS.


This morning she was even cheering on Lily as she chased a Granddaddy Long Legs across the deck.  Mom said that she allows this spider, a Argiope spider, an AKA Writing Spider, to hang out in the yard cause they don't come in the house. haha

This morning mom noticed this thing hanging around.
Mom then posted it on FB and tagged her friend P2 on the photo cause P2 is mom's go to critter person. Now I know you must be wondering who P2 is? Well, her real name is Pam like mom's, mom and P2 went to school together (along, long time ago). Mom calls her P2 cause her maiden name was Mossack and mom's was Montgomery, and Montgomery would come before Mossack, making mom P1 and the other Pam P2! I think I got all that right! Were you able to follow all that?

Anyway to get to the point, P2 said it looked like a Argiope egg sac. Mom looked it up and sure enough, that is what it is. Makes sense cause the spider is on one side of the wooden fence and the sac on the other. Mom's spider is going to be a mom! Hope they don't get on the deck cause Lily will go wild chasing them.  

I would not want to see that myself.
Chey


4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of spiders either. I don't hurt them, but I'm not a fan.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my we do NOT want a spider sac here, no baby spiders allowed. yes, i got the P2 thing. i went through school with 4 other Sandras. one was Sandra McCoy I was Sandra McCall. caused mass confusion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, our Dad is afraid of all spiders too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! But don't worry, Chey. They will leave you alone :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...