Monday, September 9, 2019

TINY Critters and Spoiled Cat

Hey folks.
Look what mom found
at Tennessee Tiny Weddings...
a TINY frog!


Then the next day a 
TINY lizard.



Mom took this pic 
from the chair on the 
deck this morning.
She said it was a 
Tuffed Titmouse.
I had NO clue. 


She keeps feed in the 
birdfeeder for this 
spoiled thing...
⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊


So Lily can watch the birds
on the deck!
Whatever.

Here I am though, 
sunning in the back yard. 


Thanks for coming by to 
say hi.
Leave a comment, okay?

Dakota

8 comments:

  1. Loved the pics and laughed out loud when I saw the picture of why bird food is kept in the feeder. Ha. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakota is so cute, reminds me so much of Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my you look like Big Boys cousin sprawled out enjoying the sunshine while the spoiled thing sleeps. ha ha…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my frog! Hey, when the Dad was bringing in the feral food last week a frog just like that hopped in. Sister Seal went nuts trying to get it but the Dad rescued it and took it back outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so cute. I love your babes.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your deck looks like wild...er very tame kingdom. Glad everyone is so laid back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like everyone is properly taken care of at your house Dakota!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...