Friday, September 13, 2019

Gone to the Birds

I always heard that saying,
Life has gone to the Dogs...
well in our case Life has
gone to the Birds!

Mom sats with us on the 
deck for coffee every morning
that she don't go to work.


We enjoy our deck
time. Yesterday morning
we saw the hummingbirds,


Black Capped Chickadees


and Cardinals. 


I am not so fond of bird
watching but Lily
Bit loves doing it. 

I just like hanging on the deck, 
I usually sit on a cushion on 
the deck, Dakota most of the 
times is in Mom's chair and 
Lily Bit, oh well, she is 
all over the place. 
Mom is always in the 
hammock. 

Chey Anna Bella

5 comments:

  1. In my case, I prefer going to the dogs, over going to the birds, but I know Lily Bit prefers the bird thing... I am with you Chey Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily love birdie TV. It's part of being a feline.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. Just finished touring in France with our USA visitors. Now masses of jobs to do and appointments to keep before leaving for Africa 9 October. That is if the BA pilots do not go on strike again!!! We only get home mid-November. Not sure what is happening at Christmas but possibly will have to go to the UK. Might get back to normal next year. Keep well, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...