Saturday, September 28, 2019

Perfect, But What Color

Mom says I am perfect!
Her little angel.
She is just not sure what color
to call me......

This is a pic of my tail. Mom laughs 
at all the colors. 
White, gray, black, brown and orange sort
of color.

No photo description available.

Black velvet feet.

No photo description available.

My sweet little ears to hear my mom calling 
me so I can ignore her.

No photo description available.

My whiskers.

Image may contain: outdoor

Mom calls it my perfect little nose only
I would not let her take a good pic.
This is the top of my nose, looking
down my nose.

Image may contain: dog

Mom missed me the other day on the 
deck and when she looked for me 
she found me like this.

Image may contain: cat

What color would you say I am?

Lily







3 comments:

  1. You are amazingly beautiful and a cat of many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you wear a coat of many colors... beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. These closeup shots are amazing. Is gorgeous a color? :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...