Thursday, September 19, 2019

Sleeping- Note From Pam

I woke up on the couch
to see this site.


She is sweet when she sleeps.

Chey

Another note~

Hi this is Pam. 
Last week I was fursitting
for my brother and sis in 
law while they did their
second trip to Fla. this 
yr. 
The night before they came
home I noticed something
was not right with 
Smokie. Kim took him
to the vet when they 
got in and was told
that Smokie had an 
abscess. Apparently him
and one of the other furs had
an issue a few days before
the trip and Zu inflicted
him with the business end
of a claw.
 Smokie is now
in recovery mode.
Kim goes back to 
work today and since
Mark (brother) tends
to get busy and tied up 
in things I am going to
go over around noon
and chill with Smokie
while Kim is working.
That should break up his
day. Kim says he is 
acting very needy right now.

Bless his heart!

Pam








3 comments:

  1. Lily is so adorable. Awake or asleep.

    It's good that you're going to spend some time with Smokie. He'll appreciate it for sure.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to all the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Smokie, I hope that ouchie quits ouching soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby! I can understand why he needs some TLC.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...