Sunday, September 8, 2019

Older Pics - Dakota and I, Lily Bit

Hello Bloggers!
This is Lily

Mom was going through 
some older pics and saw these.
She said that she really loves
these pics. 
Mom was telling me that these
were taken just a couple
of days after I came to live
with her and Dakota. 
I don't remember those earlier
days. I just knew that I 
felt loved and comfortable.




These are the cutest pics of 
me.....
oh and Dakota too.


Mom loves them and says what
is neat about them is that
she did not pose us for these pics.
She just watched me and Dakota
taking pic after pic. 

Course, I look really
ADORABLE 
in the pic
below!


Hope you enjoyed these great
pics mom took. I like them 
too and I know that she has some
in a frame going up the stairs. 
I think mom really loves us.

Thanks for coming and checking in 
on me.....I mean us,
Lily Bit




2 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful and we love seeing the wee you with Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Lily Bit... you were just a little Lily bit back then. these are precious pics

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...