Thursday, September 12, 2019

Handsome Me

I know you all go all
weak over my youngest
sister, Lily so I wanted
to show you and older pic 
oh handsome me and Lily Bit. 


Now aren't we just something else?

This is an older pic of me playing
chewing on my stuffed
monkey.

 Here I am also afater 
I chased a squirrel up the tree.


This is a really old pic, NOPE
that is not Lily Bit. This is 
a neighbors cat that used to come
over and always wanted me to 
come out and play.


I have slowed down a bit since
these pics but I am 
still
HANDSOME!!

Lily Bit
Chey
and I, Dakota
thanks all of you for 
the great 
comments. 





3 comments:

  1. Yes you are still handsome and we all love you too, Dakota.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are handsome! And well loved. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...