Sunday, September 1, 2019

Name Change and Hummingbirds

You might have noticed and 
then again, you might
not have noticed...
I changed the name
of the blog.


It started out as Dakota
and Lily's blog.


Then when I took on moms
three dogs it became
Furbabes and Hairy ones...
haha


Not I dedicate it to 
all furbabes, 
hairy ones, 
call critters and
including 
insects!

The pics above were taken
last year. I show them
today as I sit up in 
mt hammock on the deck
and listen to two 
hummingbirds fighting over
the feeder, just over
my left shoulder. 



4 comments:

  1. We rarely see any hummers in our neighborhood, I saw one once and it was fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is why I named my dog blog FourpawsEtcEtc anything with paws or any critter.. no I did not notice the name change

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed the name changes! Those photos of the hummingbird are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was confused about the name change, so thank you for the explanation. Those pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...