Friday, September 6, 2019

Barn Life

Hi everyone!
Today is my day to do
the blogging.

The above pic of me
is an older one mom took
one day while I was chilling
on the back cushion 
of the couch.
Mom tells me I 
am ruining her couch...
whatever!

When it was just me
and mom she used to 
take me everyday to the
barn to feed but when
Lily came a long that
stopped.
Mom tells me I am not
to blame Lily, she said
its cause the barn cats
have brought so many
fleas that she don't 
want her home babes
to get any. 

Anyway, mom went 
to feed yesterday evening
and she brought back a 
couple of pics for me
to blog about.

This is Lenny. Now 
Lenny and I were friends 
when I used to go to the 
barn.


This is Arnold. 
HAHA....Arnold
did not like me cause I
knew if I chased him he
would run away squealing. 
It was fun to watch
a pig running from
me squealing so loud. 


I really miss those fun days.

This is one of those
FLEA BAGS 
and the reason why
I can't go to the barn
anymore. 
Mom calls this one
Princess. 
 

I have noticed that mom 
comes right in from the 
barn and washes her hands...
I have smelled Princess and 
the others on her before. 
But that is ok since
she don't bring them home.

Mom also took a pic
at the barn of this wasp.
She said she got lucky and 
did not get strung. She had
some horse feeding bowls 
hanging on the post at the gate
and when she slid in the gate
the bowl fell down and there
were a bunch of these 
critters under it.


So glad they did not get
mom. She got strung by
a hornet out there last
yr on the back and it took
forever to heal.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my
blogging today.
Tomorrow I think mom said
that Cheyenne was going 
to have her chance to blog
also. 

Thanks for taking the time 
to read about my thoughts 
and feelings,

Dakota AKA THE KING


7 comments:

  1. That was a good tour Dakoto but those wasps, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post you did, Dakota. I like your moms idea of allowing you to blog about what you want to blog about.

    I'm glad your mom didn't get stung either.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend, Dakota. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will always be The King and don't forget it, Dakota...glad Mom did not get into those hornets. I love pigs but not when they squeal. sorry the fleas are keeping you home but that is a good thing, you do not want fleas. tell your momma, in response to her comment on my blog today, she doesn't want to know about the 22 years between Daddy Warrior and Hubby Warrior. my lips are sealed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Dakota, as far as I can see you are definitely TOP DOG!!!...:)jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. FURBABES Rule. And everyone with any sense knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you can't go to the barn, but it's better than getting fleas. They make us itch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, fleas are nasty disease carriers. Ugh... You ate the King, for sure! ~grin~

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...