Monday, December 11, 2017

Blessed with These Two


Dakota is just so handsome!
He usually wears a red collar but
with his skin tag on the back of
his neck I have taken it off him.
But he looks funny to me so I decided
that a new bandana would do 
the trick.
He knew he looked good cause
he hardly ever poses for a pic but
this time he did....

Being that he looked so good
I decided to cut one for
Lily....
Yep, she was having none of
that. She did sit long enough 
for me to take a pic....but
she wanted that off!


Why is that babies and animals
are just so cute
asleep?


Or playing?


Thanks for stopping in, 


6 comments:

  1. I just love Dakota and Lily. They look precious with their bandanas. I don't which pics are the sweetest - sleeping or playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the greatest pair of pets, love them Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason sleeping pets just warm the cockles of my heart, even photos of them sleeping do that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cats don't tolerate anything, either. I'm so amazed what Ellen can pull off with her photos on Fifteen and Meowing. ~grin~ A friend of mine said he's had skin tags frozen or burned off his pet. I'm sure you know best, and sometimes things are better left alone if the animal isn't bothered. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam! Ooooooh Dakota is a looker! SO cute. I love the scarves, our cats wouldn't even let us put them on them lol...I love watching and hearing our pets sleep. It just brings me a sense of peace and innocence. And trust. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun comment on my blog post for the day. I have to say you do great capturing these two on film! My Luna was a natural poser. While Jezebel sees the camera as taking my attention away from her (it seems), and Tilly just doesn't care, Luna would gaze lovingly at my face, camera and all. Oh, and I thought of you when I brought up horror movies. Heh... ~hugs~ Hope you're having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...