Friday, July 31, 2020

Whale, Kitten in Fridge, Lily Chilling

Mom thought this was beautiful.

Image may contain: text that says 'J35, Sep 2019 J35, July 2020 SR3 NOAA/ SEA NMFS Perit# Permit 19091'
(photo from FB)

Two years ago, Tahlequah the Orca carried 
her dead calf for 17 days, pushing the small
 body up with her nose and preventing it from 
sinking. For 1,000 miles. Now, NOAA drone 
images show she is pregnant again.

Not just the story but the heart on
her back. Amazing.

I was sitting on the couch with
mom the other night and she saw
this pic below on FB. She said
she sure was glad that Lily
did not go that.

Image may contain: indoor

But since I LOVE to eat, she
glad even more that I did not
do it.

Mom and I were watching tv
that same night and Lily came in 
the room to be with us. She got
on the chair to view the us!
Image may contain: people sitting, cat and indoor

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Then mom said she was sending
us kitty kisses. 

Sweet!

This is definitely on the dog funny quotes list.  Great dog quote!

Chey

4 comments:

  1. We remember that whale story, twas sad. Oh Chey, that fridge pic made me hungry, let's eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mama Orca broke my heart then and still does

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the Ocra story is a better one this year Keep well and have a good week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this baby thrives. We need good news. ~hugs~ And Chey, I adore you but am not sure about that doggie attitude. Well, maybe the walking away part. Heh...

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...