Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Sleeping and Hanging

The other night mom
could not sleep, however
Chey and I had had no
issues!

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

She thinks I am so adorable
while sleeping.

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

Then Tuesday after mom
got home from work I 
hung out on the deck all day.
Mom got in at 11:30 so 
it was still morning. 
But come 9:00 pm I 
came in from the deck
and decided to hang with
Mom and Chey.

Image may contain: indoor

Today, Wed. mom is not working
and I woke her early so I could
go out. I started by jumping up 
next to her on the bed and 
staring at her. That did NO 
GOOD so at 5:00, I decided to start
on the other side of the bed
and RUN across mom. I 
actually had to do this 3
times before she laughed
and got up.  

Life with mom is rough
when I want to go on 
the deck!

Lily

4 comments:

  1. I need some sleep lessons from c h e y and Lily bit. And I'm glad Big Boy doesn't run across me three times haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a good job training her though sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily you are mean not to let Mum sleep when she is tired. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jezebel is amazing how she can race across me light as a feather until she *really* wants me out of bed and puts heavy pressure on my legs. I swear she knows where to find the most sensitive nerve bundles. ~shakes head~ I agree with Rhodesia, though. :) You should let your mom sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...