Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Special Spot

This is my special spot on 
the deck. 

Mom keeps it cleared of stuff
so I can go up there and lay.

Image may contain: indoor

Mom was sitting out with me 
till the heat kicked in (9:45). She
says it makes her stitches itch and
it is going to be a really HOT day
today. If it gets too hot I will go
in also. But right now, mom has
a fan on, and its blowing right
on me!

Okay, yes, I admit it, I 
am spoiled!

Right before mom went in 
she took another pic of
me in my fave spot.

No photo description available.

Hoping you all stay cool,
maybe your mom will 
put a fan on you!

Lily Bit

4 comments:

  1. That really is a wonderful top spot you've got sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be spoiled. Cats and pups need to be spoiled. You're all little love bugs.

    Tell the mom her eyes are going to itch for a while. Don't rub them though. Just saying.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a private hammock :-))) Enjoy. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those toes! And I'm reminded of a funny video in which young boys were playing a board game on the floor with a fan blowing over them. A puppy got out of his bed, walked to the fan, and redirected it to his lounging spot! We cracked up. Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...