Sunday, July 5, 2020

Corona Crazy Animals, The 4th


Mom keeps saying the world has
been turned upside down and that
even the animals have even gone
Corona Crazy!

She might be right, check out
the video below.

Mom said that she heard
the Mayor of Myrtle Beach said
that people that were just there
needed to be tested....
I think the animals do too.

Here is another way the 
animals have gone Corona
Crazy.

In packs of that many they
sure don't show fear!

and if you are on FB
you can go to this link
and look at this crazed
cat!

Mom laughing so hard
at her, they were playing
Where's Lily and BAM
there was Lily!

For those of you wondering,
I did pretty good through the
BAMS, BOOMS and BUST
sounds last night on our 
4th of July. 

Before it got dark some 
folks were already playing
with the noisy things and 
I backed up right to moms
hip on the couch. 
Image may contain: indoor
mom too this pic the other day...I
am recycling it....haha

Then I don't know what happened,
they just did not seem to bother me
as much. Mom said the Benadryl
she gave me helped to calm me
down. I think she is nuts cause
all she gave me was some cheese. 
Anyway, it was not so bad last 
night. I could hear that noise 
all around, even sounded like
it was in the back yard but I 
was cool with it.

Going be another hot day.
It was so warm yesterday that even Lily
stayed in more then normal.

Have a good one.
Chey





3 comments:

  1. Glad you survived and the Benadryl Health even if it was disguised as cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the world is pretty crazy these days. I'm glad you did okay with those boomie things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed your 'cheese'. ~grin~

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...