Saturday, July 4, 2020

All Boxed Up

A week ago mom had
this guy come to the house
and he opened this box
took something out and 
mom saved the box for
me!

Well, really she put it in 
the recycle bin and I 
wanted it. Mom moved
it to the deck for me.

No photo description available.

Mom makes regular visits to the
deck to check on me and 
if she can't locate me, she
looks in the box.


Image may contain: cat

Yesterday mom had an 
errand to run so not to
upset me by taking me
out of the box and taking
me in the house, she just
picked me up in the box
and took me in. When she 
got home about 45
mins later, I was still in 
my box! 

Mom keeps the lid
propped open so I 
can come and go.
Mom understands me!!

Happy 4th all!
Chey will be shaking the 
house down tonight when
folks start shooting those
fire boomer thingys!

Lily Bit

4 comments:

  1. We really do like Fort Lily! Happy Independence Day from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so kind of your mama to move your box instead of moving you! Of course Mama thinks about you and we think about you too! Come morning hope the Boomers don't scare you too much we had Boomers last night and will again tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Chey managed through the fireworks, not sure that there will be any celebrations here on Bastille Day 14th. We have certainly heard nothing about them so I hope they are all cancelled. The animals here will be happy if so. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...