Monday, July 6, 2020

Hanging Close

Hi....its me, Chey.
All is well here in TN since
those silly folks decided to 
go firing off those loud
sounding things that scare
me so bad. 

Image may contain: dog

However the pic above mom
took when I hugged close to 
her the other day. As you can 
see it is still light out behind
moms head but I had already
heard a couple of bangs!
Was not taking chances, I 
was almost in moms lap.
She said that I almost 
shook her to sleep!

Oh well, yesterday was
Sunday and I only heard
a few early on but by
bedtime it had stopped. 

Hoping you did not get
scared of the boomers!!!

Chey

4 comments:

  1. So glad they are gone now and you don't have to worry until January 1st of 2021

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry those boomers were loud and scary Chey. Ours were record breaking quiet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all is quiet how. It was noisy here on Saturday night, but Sunday all was quiet again. Peace returns.

    Have a woof woof day, Chey. Scritches to all your siblings and a big hug to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby. ~hugs~ Jezebel the cat didn't seem much bothered this year. In my childhood, our sweet mutt had to be given a tranquilizer during storms and fireworks season. Otherwise, we feared she might have a heart attack! Be well, my dears.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...