Sunday, July 19, 2020

The Lizard


I keep my mom hopping!
The other day she walked thru
the hall and saw me sitting in 
the floor looking under the 
liner closet door.

She knew, she knew that I 
had to have brought something
in. She was right!!

A baby lizard came onto
the deck and I caught it
and brought it in to play
with. Only it got away
and ran into the liner
closet. 

Mom took everything out
but I knew it was in the box.

No photo description available.

I could SMELL it. 
But I never did find it.
I looked and looked
for it for an hour.

No photo description available.

I have no clue where it went.

Lily Bit

Note from mom~
Yes, Lily Bit did bring
another lizard into the house.
If you are counting this is 3!
It was in the box but while she was
checking the closet I shook
it out, put a cup over it, slid
a piece of paper under the cut
and took the little babe outside. 

Yes, I blew her mind again cause
she looked and looked for 
that lizard for a while. 
This makes a frog rescue
when I lived here before
buying the house. It had come
in on moms plants that I took
to the den before fall. Lily found
it in the winter months. This is the
one that I put in the bathroom 
so Lily could not get it cause
I knew it would not survive if
I moved him out. But come spring
I put him out. 
RESCUE.

Then Lily had brought two 
big lizards in since we moved
here. One was a rescue that 
Lily did not know I took out.
One was not a rescue, it went
down the vent in the bathroom
floor....OOPS.

There was the bird rescue
and then yesterdays rescue.
She has to stop bringing
critters in! haha....

Thanks for checking 
on the babes!

Pam

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get to keep one of the pets you adopt sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Boy doesn't pay any attention to lizards but I've had to rescue two from my bathroom and the past two weeks and both of them were only about an inch and a half long they were adorable. I threw a wet washcloth over because they were so small you can't pick him up and just pick the washcloth up and then take it out and lay it down and they crawl off and go outside and live for another day

    ReplyDelete
  3. That method you describe is how we catch and release spiders (if they're not huge like the water spiders seen in past years!). Lily Bit, you need to let nature stay outdoors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...