Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Misfire and the DO


Last week while feeding 
at the barn while Chris
and Renee were in the 
mountains I made it 
a point to brush Misfire.

But usually as in the past
brushing means, fixing 
up! Doing the mane!

Image may contain: shoes, horse and outdoor

Normally I would braid the mane
but it was so uneven that 
I knew it would be sticking
out all over so ....we talked 
and decided that PONY (no pun)
tails would work just fine.

Image may contain: horse, outdoor and nature

Course nothing doing I always
have to do the rubber bands in 
different colors! 

Did you notice the beautiful purple
halter I bought her a few months
before giving her to Renee. If she
was not such a pain on putting it
back on I would remove it and wash
it. 

Needless to say the next morn
upon my arrival to feed she
had been rolling around or
brushing up on trees and several
pony tails were down.

Can't keep a girl in the pasture
looking nice!!!

Pam




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful horse.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. But she really is a sweet thing fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so miss not having horses around, sigh. Stay safe and keep well, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...