Friday, February 7, 2020

THE KING, Queen and The Princess

Okay, seriously mom says we
are not worth a dime!
No clue what that means but
she said at least we could
get up and help with the packing!
There again, we have no clue what
all those boxes are going out of the 
house for.....

I, Dakota AKA THE KING.....
am just laying around being,
well being the KING of course.

Image may contain: one or more people and beard

Chey seems to think that since I am 
the KING she must be the QUEEN.

Image may contain: one or more people and dog

And then Lily Bit thinks 
that she is the Princess of
all of us including mom.
Look at that LOOK she is 
giving mom.

No photo description available.

She appears to be up on her
throne! HAHA....
Where is my throne?
Hey mom, build me a throne.
Folks I have to go and have
a talk with mom...later.

Dakota





4 comments:

  1. Dakota you don't need a throne, we all know you are THE KING, first there, first love and King trumps queen and princes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you sweeties find it all very confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on getting a fitting throne. :) You are, indeed, the King.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is very stressful but I am sure the Royal family are taking it in their stride!! Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...