Friday, February 21, 2020

Play Between Me and Lily

The other day Lily was laying up on the 
doggie bed and I was laying below
her. I wanted to play so I started messing
with Lily.

She came off the doggie bed and started
playing with me but I guess mom is 
right when she says Lily don't like my
growling. Cause she just got RIGHT
with me and proceeded to hold
me down.

Image may contain: cat

HAHA....She might be little
but she can hold her own. 
She lets me know when she has
had enough.

Chey Anna Bella

6 comments:

  1. Oh yea, kitties are stronger than they look! You do look comfy under there Chey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Lily Bit is adorable and I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a character, love her. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this pic, so sweet, Lily Bit is a tough little girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think friends need boundaries. ~grin~ Be well, and keep your mom safe, sweeties.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...