Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Cat Named Feral

Hey....its me, Lily!

Mom has been coming
home all week smelling
like.....ANOTHER CAT!
And its not the barn cats.

It started Sunday. She said
she took Aunt Kim's
cat to the vet with Aunt Kim.

But why the rest of the week???
Mom is going and helping
Uncle Mark give Smokie
his meds. 

Then she showed me these
pics. What? That is yet
ANOTHER cat!
Mom called its name, 
Feral. 

Image may contain: outdoor

She said Feral would not let
her pet him.

Then I got totally confused, 
mom said these cats (3)
are named Feral too.
Wow that would get confusing
when you called Feral and they
all came!!

No photo description available.

Do you see 3 cats in that pic.
I had to look hard.
But there is a black and white one,
a really fuzzy one and a white and 
gray color. 

I am glad mom is nice to cats
but I am also glad that she can't
pet all these cause those smells
make me a little concerned, okay..
JEALOUS!

Meow, 
Lily

3 comments:

  1. No need to be jealous sweetie, the Mom always comes home to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lily, you are such a pretty little kitty. Don't think you need to worry :) Great photos here!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...