Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sleeping on the Stack

I am not totally
sure what mom
is up too but for
a month now she
has been packing 
things in MY
boxes and taking 
them out. 
I say MY boxes cause
well, you know us cats
if a boxes comes in
the house
it becomes ours!

Anyway, mom has tons 
of these stacked
full of stuff by the
front door.
On top of some of
those boxes I found
the clothe basket 
that mom had put there,
and of course I made
it mine too.

No photo description available.

I heard mom calling 
me but that never
makes me jump and 
see what she wants so 
this time was no different. 

However, mom did 
find me when she brought
another box to the stack. 

No photo description available.

Course I was 
sleeping!!!!!


Lily




s


3 comments:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...