Sunday, February 9, 2020

Smokie's Shame

Hi.....
I am not sure what I am supposed
to do here but Aunt Pam wanted me
to tell my story.

I know you know about my visit
to the vet last weekend. Well today
Aunt Pam was helping my mom
Kim take me again. I was healing 
fine but I started favoring that paw
again so back I went.

The infection is gone but to be 
on the safe side I got a shot
of meds to help with any 
infection that could be hiding.
It last for two weeks. 

Then on top of a stick thing
with numbers on it stuck up 
my....well, you probably know,
I got that shot! Thinking I was
done but NO, they did this to me.

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

No photo description available.

THE CONE OF SHAME!!!

Apparently my licking the paw with 
my rough tongue was irritating that area!
Now, not only can I not lick it I have
to wear this!

Great......just great.

Smokie

3 comments:

  1. isn't this dangerous for a cat living outside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, the cones work so well, you will soon be better. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Smokie, I'm sorry you got coned but you'll feel much better soon and then you can be coneless!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...