Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Wings and Another Cat

Mom went with Aunt Kim to 
take the cage trap things 
back to the Pet Community.
They supplied Uncle Mark
with those trap things so that
he could catch those cats
at his house and then he
took them to this place
to have them fixed.
Not sure what that means
but mom said I was fixed
when I was really young.

When mom and Aunt Kim
got there mom spotted this.
I just told her not to get 
any ideas.

No photo description available.

Then I had to tell her one more
time to not get any ideas when
I saw her looking at this
CAT.


NO WAY MOM....its not
happening. She said she
would love to have one but
these Bengal cats sell 
from 3000.00 to 5000.00
bucks. Moms mount dropped
open like that must be a lot!

Thanks for stopping by
to read my blogging today,

Lily Bit

4 comments:

  1. It would be kind of cool to have a bengal buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, but I wouldn't spent that kind of money on a kitty. Just saying.

    Have a fabulous day Lily Bit. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not believe this cat was really that color, but I found them under Bengal domestic cats. wow are they gorgeous, but not 3000 gorgeous. I prefer the free or really cheap rescues...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful, but so are you, Lily! And rescues are the way to go in this cold, cruel world. Purrs to you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...