Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Arnold

Hey...
Arnold here coming
to  you from the barn.

No photo description available.
I am a rescue from a human
by Mr. Chris.
I am a grumpy old man.
I grunt and squeal a lot.

I used to squeal a lot when 
Ms. Pam would bring her dog
over. He loved to chase me cause
Ms. Pam said he knew I was
scared. He did not chase the other
pigs which at that time there were
five of us. We are down to three now.

You can pet me but I really
don't care if you do or don't.
Just be sure I have food and 
I am happy. As you can tell
I am OLD.
Looks like my teeth needs cleaning
in this pic but I am okay with 
that also. I smell my way around
cause if you notice, you can't see
my eyes....
WHY?
Cause I am so fat that my
skin swelled up around my
eyes closing them to little
slits. Yep, I am a big boy.
Like that smarty pants Leonard
I too will sit for crackers!
Guess what, we all eat pork
too!

Arnold



4 comments:

  1. you are adorable Big and all... I would pet you if I were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the humor you add in your animal posts Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you and Leonard both get special attention these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so cute. We raised pigs and hogs when I was growing up.

    Have a oinktastic day, Arnold. My best to Pam. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...