Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Sleeping....REALLY



The day before yesterday my two
sweet furbabes woke me up playing....
right on top of me!

BOUNDARIES....anmials
please learn them!

I laughed and started my day.

However yesterday they woke
me differently, 
Lily meowing wanting to go out
and Dakota scratching at me.

I got up.
Got my coffee and 
went to the deck to blog,
facebook and enjoy the sounds
of the birds.

I look over to see these sites!



After all, they had to get me up early
so they could sleep on the deck!

Gotta get that deck bed made
then we can spend some 
nights out there sleeping.

Dakota and Lily hope you have
a great day!


5 comments:

  1. if you were sleeping on the deck they would wake you up to go inside OR the crickets, cicadas, birds etc would wake you up at dawn. today 3 Cuban tree frogs got me up at 2:45.. what a racket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I linked this post to Tuesday Fun. Your babies are adorable and yes they wanted outside in the fresh air to nap.

    Have a woof woof and purrfect day you two. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos and yes our Lucy makes sure I am up and attem by 6am to make her breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you just got to get to the cozy spots early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how terribly sweet, I miss my little guy so much. Today I met a little girl holding a puppy in the produce section at the neighborhood grocery store and got a nice fur baby fix.
    One of the dogs I care for jumps on your stomach and barks right in your face with that foul dog breath and this is 4 am.
    Blogging on your deck sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...