Monday, May 21, 2018

After A Hard Day

SO TRUE!


While blogging on the deck yesterday 
I was having to take time 
out to love on Dakota.


And of course when I sat on the couch 
yesterday evening he has to
get right up on me!

He loves his mom.


Later however he moves to the other
end of the couch and after 
a hard day on the deck they are
both out.




There is something about a cat that 
curls her paws to her face to sleep!


Right now its still morning and we, all
3 of us are on the deck again. Being Monday
morning most yards have been cut
so there are no mowers going yet.
Birds are singing and the black birds
are squaking loudly. I have filled up the 
feeder and the wrens have been to visit
already this morn..

The furbabes and I hope you have a great
day.





5 comments:

  1. Awww, so adorable. Nothing better than being on the deck with your babies.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a woof woof and purrfect day you two. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. those black birds are louder than my frogs. if a dog and a cat can live the life of Riley, yours sure do. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of the fur babes, I love them. Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a Dakota? So do we! Please, can you add "follow by email" to your sidebar? Thanks! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...