Saturday, February 13, 2021

Spring Visitor



Two days ago, Mom's friend Julie
was out playing around at the 
Bright Place, Home of 
TN Tiny Weddings, when 
she spotted this!

OH YIKES...
Little early!


Hope it moved fast to get away 
from the Polar Vortex that came
in the next day and took over!


Nothing to be afraid of Julie. I 
bet Rain and Gigi would 
have taken care of this for you.

Mom said Gigi probably would have tried
to play with it!

Just glad I was not there, I would have
been scared. But my sisters being 
felines might have also wanted
to join Gigi in playing with it.

(all pics above taken by
Julie Tucker)

Chey





5 comments:

  1. Awwww Chey, thank you for the story and pics. We also hope that the little fellow got to a safe place before the polar vortex. Y'all take care and stay warm today. Woff Woff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so glad it was not one of the poisonous variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, it is way to early for that snake to be out n' about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. I like snakes. :) Get into a warm place, little one, so you can protect the local flora from insects come springtime.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...