Friday, February 12, 2021

Brrr its Cold, Friday and Our Bud

 


BRRR....it is COLD out. 
Misty and I went out when mom
let Chey off the deck, but
when mom went in, so did we.

Chey had trouble getting off the
deck cause it was rainy yesterday
and it froze the steps going 
off the deck. 

This little kitten wanted to remind
you what today is~


Mom has a lot of troube these days
remember what day it really is.

We have been missing our
bud.


Mom misses him a lot but she
says that having the rest of us
furs makes it easier. 

Chey, Lily and 
Misty





4 comments:

  1. Poor Chey, at least you girls don't have to go outside to potty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Dakota too. He was most special.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday. Couldn't help myself.

    Have a purrfect and woof woof day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the king even though we never met. :( Stay warm and take care of your mom, sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is cold! We have the coldest day in 3 years! We love the Friday Meme and we send your Mom Kitty Kisses, head bonks, slobbery dog kisses, hugs and strength.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...