Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Pic of Me, Trilling and Heat

 Mom snapped another one....

of me not wanting to have
my pic made.

Have you ever heard of trilling?


Well, Misty makes this rowing 
sound with her tongue. 
She meows some but not
often but she makes that
sound.
So off to the internet
mom went....
the sound Misty is making
is called trilling.
You see mom had to look that up
cause Lily never made that
sound. Having a second cat
has taught mom that not
all cats are alike. Misty
does a lot of things that
Lily never did. 

Misty also took up laying
on the cable box while
it was so cold 
outside. Guessing 
she liked that heat
that comes off of it.





So we have Ms. Misty trilling...
haha

and I have no clue about
any of it I just
go off what mom says...
she says I am smart
that way,

Chey



3 comments:

  1. Trilling is new one on me!!! You all look very comfy and very much at home. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you Chey, don't be afraid of the camera. One of our Angel kitties was a triller too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Brian about not fearing the camera because we like seeing you, Chey. As for sounds, some of our cats (now five total, both those 2 gone and the 3 still here) have trilled. Rough and tumble Terra trills a lot, while floofy little Polly has a loud meow. lol

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...