Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Lily and I, Squirrel and Watching Mom

 Mom put bird seed out on the porch...


so Lily and I could watch the birds.

Course I did not sit there
as often as Lily did. 

She caught this guy eating 
the seed.

And then he jumped up on 
the brick ledge and on the roof.
Lily was taking it all in.


Chey is not fond of mom going out in
the yard withoug her. Lily wanted to go
on the deck to chill...
mom laughed about that, chilling would
have been exactly what Lily would
have been doing, it was cold. 


Anyway, they watched mom when she
went out.


I was hanging in the house
being good!!
haha

Misty River




4 comments:

  1. You always want to be with mom. It's how things work. So cute.

    Have a purrfect and woof woof day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i were there, i would stay inside with you in the warm house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all sure do look cute on Bird Watch duty!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...