Sunday, February 7, 2021

POUNCING and Sucking Up

 


Mom started a crochet pattern and I 
was really enjoying watching the yarn
moving.....POUNCE!

Several times I did the 
POUNCE. Mom just
laughed at me and told me
that is why she gave up crochetting
and knitting. 

I know in another post we talked 
about this little suck up.
Here she is yet again...
sucking up....
by kissing mom in the eye!

Okay.....gotta run, the suck up
rat muffin and I have been 
playing chase and its her time
to chase me.

Later,
Lily 




3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    Have a purrfect day. Scritches to all the babes and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so adorable and your Mom loves you both so much!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...