Thursday, January 21, 2021

Springs and Tub Play


Monday the cat girls got these in the mail from a friend of mine that lives in Massachusetts. They are plastic springs, cat toys. 

My babes are so well loved. 

About a week or so ago threw some balls and pom poms in the 
tub. Misty had a ball in there slapping balls around.

Then one evening I was in the living room and I heard her in the 
tub playing. I keep the balls in there for her. But after a while I noticed
the balls and pom poms were gone. She plays but when she is done she
grabs them and takes them with her. 

So last night I hear her in there again...playing. I go and look and she has
taken a spring to the tub with her. She is in there batting it around. 
She stayed in there for over 30 mins, just slapping and playing. 

My guess is that she realized that if she plays in the living room or 
dining room the ball usually ends up on the stairs. In 
the tub it is contained and don't get away from her. 
Smart little muffin. 
However, when she was ready to stop playing, she
took her spring and left. 

Yesterday afternoon, and usually once a week I end up
picking up toys off the stairs where they have been batted
down there. I used to think that Lily Bit would line up
her pom poms at night while I slept and bat them off through
the rails and right down the stairs!

Lily girls.

Pam
The furs said HI...



4 comments:

  1. Misty is a smart one indeed. She figured out how not to lose her toys.

    Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see animals playing, so relaxing and sometimes very funny. Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a blast, nothing beats a good game of tub hockey!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...