Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Kittens Sleeping Habits and Me

 Kittens seem to find the funniest places

(pic from PINTEREST)

to sleep and laying in the oddest of ways.

This is me in the pic below. 


I was sitting out on the couch, back door
was open and my sisters were on 
the deck and I was watching them.
It was beautiful out yesterday, warm 
and sunny, mom said I should have been
out laying on the deck soaking in the sun.
But, I just like being all comfy on 
the couch.

See the sun coming through the window.
Yep, its been odd, warm one day and 
cold the next. Mom said that we have chance
of snow flurries today. It was almost
70 yesterday. Its just all nuts. 

Have a good day,
Chey Bella





5 comments:

  1. Last week we had some days in the 70s and the last few days it's been freezing. Literally.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs chey bella, i prefer sofas too, says Beau..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats have strange ideas of the perfect bed. Woof Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't seen temperature swings like that. Wow! Stay warm, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...