Saturday, January 9, 2021

Boxes, Thank You and Stretching

   Thanks to Brain's dad for alerting me to the bigger boxes for cats. Never, never, never thought about them being treated with chemicals to keep mice out. Crap....amazing the stuff that we bring in our homes and being unaware.    Pam

Last night Lily was on the tree so I curled up next to Chey. She don't mind that I do this. I was in a ball asleep but then I needed to move and stretch. 


I am stretching out my skinny, long body and Chey
never moved. After this stretch, I curled right back up 
and went right back to napping!

Misty Lily

3 comments:

  1. Awww... And thanks for sharing the information about boxes. I never knew this. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do look darn cute with your snuggle buddy Chey! You're welcome about the box info, ya just can't be too careful these days, that's why you see scratchers that look like boxes here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have dreamt of boxes being treated for mice. Good tip.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...