Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Floating in the Tub

                 HAHA....Look at this folks!

Amber, mom's daughter, guess that makes her my sister?? haha
Anyway, Amber used to be my mom before my other mom
(mom's mom)....are you still with me? Anyway, Amber
used to be my mom at one point. 

Now how did I get off on that subject? Who knows, 
I was headed on telling you that Amber
sent that Tick Toc pic to mom. 
Why would she do that?
Well, it seems that mom adopted a Rat Muffin
that is really interested in the water. 

Mom says that she don't think Misty loves
the water but she is interested in it.
Since being here she has fallen in the 
water in the tub once, while mom was draining
the tub. Then another time she just jumped in 
when mom was filling the tub. 

Every time Rat Muffin hears the tub water
running she takes off running herself.
While mom takes a bath, Rat Muffin sits
on the side of the tub.

However, one night last week mom laid back to
soak her old back and BAM....
Rat Muffin jumped right in on her tummy.
Since then she either jumps in on mom's leg cause
mom never puts a lot of water in and wants to 
sit there or reaches out her paw trying
to get mom to move closer to that side of the
tub so she can jump on moms leg. 

With that all being said, mom had told
Amber about it and then last night Amber sent
that pic to mom.
Yep, since moving here, going through stuff of
my 2nd mom and some of this mom's stuff 
she has a lot of empty bins like that and plans
on seeing if Rat Muffin like
floating in the tub.

Oh by the way, mom told me to stop calling
her Rat Muffin, so if you don't know who I mean,
I am talking about Misty River. Hey maybe that 
is it, maybe she likes water cause her middle
name is River!!!

I am pretty smart, aren't I?
Chey




2 comments:

  1. You're very smart Chey and that's some life raft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are smart. And sweet. There is such a thing as water rats, too, by the way. ~wink~ Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...