Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Cool Days

 

Mom and I always had a routine. I wake her, she fills my bowl and opens the back door so I can go out. 

HOWEVER, the door don't get opened as much as before. Its cold out. Plus, now mom trips over that rat muffin Misty when she is going to my bowl. 


On the better days mom will prop open the door for me to go out on the deck but I don't stay long at all. Then mom closes the door cause she gets cold. I like it to stay open so I can come and go as I wish. But she is correct, I don't stay out long these day.

The pic above is me the other day on the deck. I did not last long this day
either it was just too cool for me. 

Lily Bit




4 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Lily Bit. Being outside is a wonderful thing.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and a hug to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cold to leave the door open here, for sure..Enjoy the rest of your week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm is muc better than cold sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... You'll learn to appreciate your little kitty sister, I hope. We're going through something similar here, of course. Love you, all three fur babies and your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...