Saturday, October 17, 2020

Those Kittens

 

Mom says this is a pretty little face, 


but all I see is the face of a kitten.

Then there is this pic of that pretty face kitten curled up in my moms arms.


I just don't know about all this kitten stuff.

She told me these kittens are the ones from the last litter of babes that mama cat had. A little over 4 weeks old and just learning to climb out of their igloo. 

Hoping that mom stays away from these and stops going over to see them and that other new babe called Uno. 

Chey



 




2 comments:

  1. Well, sorry Chey, they are pretty darn cute, but so are you, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you'd make a good big sister to them, I bet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...