Thursday, October 8, 2020

No Camera and It's a Kitten

Mom messed up, she went to the pet store for my food and did not get a buggy so since she buys my food for a month at a time, her arms were full....

and she could not pull her camera out.

Let me explain what I am talking about, mom always takes a look at the cute babies (kittens) at the pet store when she goes in. She found one she wanted. She says she fell in LOVE!

AND WE HAVE NO PIC!!!

Mom said she has a liking to Tortie's. She fell in LOVE with Zuzu, whom is a Tortie. She says Zu is the reason she now has ME!

And if you don't know my background, I am part Tabby and part Tortie. I am a Torbie. 

Mom seems to think she is drawn to cats with Tortie in them cause she did not set out to get one when she went for a cat but there I was. By the way, I PICKED her, not the other way around. 

Anyway, she said this babe was darker then me, more like Zu. Said that when mom tapped on the glass the little one looked up and stretched her paw out touching the glass. Mom wanted her then. Mom is just not sure about the expense of having another animal or how Chey would like living in a home with another cat. But more important about how I would do. 

I am not sure how I would do, mom got me at 12 weeks and since then I have never been around another cat, except Zu and she lived in the den for a week but the door did not allow me in or her out. 

Mom could take me with her to see how I would act!!!!

She says that someone will take that babe but if she gets one she prob needs to take one of Mama cats feral kittens to love. They need a home. 

Oh decisions....decisions....


Lily Bit.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure all will turn out well, Lily Bit.

    Have a purrfect day, Lily Bit. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily you are jealous, but I agree how would you take to another cat around probably not that well I think. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's really a tough decision, especially if things don't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're in much the same situation, though there is no specific kitty in our thoughts. ~sigh~ Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...