Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Full Moon and Crazies

 So Mom said that as if the world had not been turned upside down all this year, then this was going to happen just a few months away from the end of the year!


Was not sure why mom was concerned about a full moon but she said the crazies tend to come out and crime happens a lot more during a full moon. With that being said, I am staying in!

I am not sure where mom got this pic, oh wait she said on from the internet....I am glad cause I was scared that Lily Bit had gotten out and climbed a tree! 

Chey




4 comments:

  1. Our Mom is a retired therapist and she says yup to the full moon stuff sweet Chey. Stay in fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Lily Bit would climb a tree if you let here. She's my kind of kitty.

    Yes full moons and arrests always went hand in hand.

    Have a woof woof day, Chey. My best to your mom and your siblings. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, I thought for sure I comment on this, oh well, the secretary is slipping. Our Mom is a retired therapist and she says the full moon stuff is right. All will be okay Chey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet that you worried for Lily. You're a dear, Chey.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...