Saturday, October 31, 2020

Photobombing

 Okay so I think these are really funny. 

NOPE...that is not Lily Bit PHOTOBOMBING a wedding but it looks like her. Plus, I bet if she could have been there, she would have done just this. 


Here is another wedding photobomb.


Up staged by a full filled dolphin!

What is it with cats and tails?


Can't even see that ladies face.

So do you see the bomber in the pic below?


Okay I am seeing a theme here.


Seems the cats do more bombing.

Yay...mom and I found a DOG bomb pic against
the cats!


Here is another one.


Oops.....how did that get in here. My blog has been 
photobombed by these cows.


Chey




5 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. I like the humping one the best. Of course I would.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to all the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! All of these photos made me chuckle! Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These made us laugh! We photobomb Mama's photos all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...