Monday, October 12, 2020

Ball of Fur

It's a ball of fur.  


Its a kitten.
2 weeks!
Male

My aunt Kim, being she don't have enough to care for took in another kitten. Someone on FB posted the feral mom abandoned it and she needed someone to care for it since she could not. Kim watched to comment and when no one jumped in to say they would, Kim did.

Put it on a heating pad and fed it for the night then took to the vet the next morn. I thought it would be good to put it with mama kitty whom still nursing, but vet said NO. Said not knowing mama cats health it was best not to do that. So babe is being fed with a bottle.
Mom fed it the other day. 
Just so long as she don't bring it home. 

Lily Bit

Mom was over there the other day and she fed it. 





4 comments:

  1. You tell mom, Lily Bit. You're a one kitty home. I'm with you.

    Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to them both for helping that wee one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Lily Bit I agree with you. You rule he roost you do not need another cat there . Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... How precious. I bet you'd get along, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...