Thursday, October 29, 2020

Addicted and Intervention

 Okay, okay, okay.....mom is addicted. We need and intervention. 


Yesterday she was back over with these little critters. She helped aunt Kim take them to the vet. They all had a treatment to kill fleas in 10 mins. But due to that, the vet said we might wish to bath them again to be sure and get all the dead fleas and eggs off. They had worming meds also.



In this litter like the last there is only one with a tail. Its an orange one. She was taken by a friend of Aunt Kim's but she was hoping it was a boy....oops, its a girl. Mom says she hopes that she still takes her. She also is the only girl in the bunch. The rest are boys. 
Come on folks help Lily and I with an intervention!

Chey







3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure there is a intervention for this. It is what it is. I have it too.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I think you're Mama is kitten smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand the interest in one gender over the other. But God sort of just put us in the path of our girls. Heh... Wish I could take them all in so you don't have to concern yourself, Chey.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...